- Status LED—Indicates that the device is powered on. See Operation.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 hub—Connect shuttle drives, digital cameras, and other devices to transfer files. Charge devices like mobile phones (7.5W power output). See Docking Features.
- CFast 2.0 slot—Read CFast 2.0 memory cards. See Docking Features.
- Secure Digital (SDXC) slot—Read SD memory cards. See Docking Features.
- CFexpress slot—Read CFexpress memory cards. See Docking Features.
Rear panel view
- Power input—Connect the power cable. Only use the power cable included with your LaCie 1big Dock SSD Pro. Attaching third-party or other LaCie power cables with incorrect voltage can damage the device. See Operation.
- Host port—Thunderbolt 3 port that connects to a Thunderbolt 3 port on the host computer. Use the provided Thunderbolt 3 cable. See Getting Started.
- Peripheral port—Thunderbolt 3 port that connects compatible peripheral devices and displays. Use this port to connect a single Thunderbolt 3/USB-C device or to daisy-chain multiple Thunderbolt devices. You can also use this port to connect your laptop's USB-C power supply to the peripheral port and deliver up to 80W to the laptop connected to the host port. See Daisy Chain, Power Delivery & Power Pass-Through.
- DisplayPort—Send the video signal from your computer to a monitor. See Expansion Port.
- Manual shutdown button—Press and hold this button for more than 4 seconds to cut power and shut down 1big Dock SSD Pro. This button allows you to conserve power without having to unplug 1big Dock SSD Pro. See Operation.
- Kensington™ lock port—Use this port to physically lock 1big Dock SSD Pro to a desk or rack.
- Firmware update button—Updates to the USB firmware are posted on the support page to enhance your product. Only press this button when following instructions to update the USB firmware. Use a thin rigid wire (such as the end of a paperclip) to push the button within the enclosed space.
|1big Dock SSD Pro
Power adapter 20V@5.5A
Use only the power supply provided with your device. Power supplies from other LaCie, Seagate, and third-party devices can damage your 1big Dock.
||5 to 35 °C